The time now is 12:37pm, Sunday, 1st of October and I'm please to announced tat I have completed another song! Hahaha.. I must really say that this insipiration surge of mine is really POWER! Haha.. Very happy now I must say, So bro, once I see u online will send the lyrics over asap!
Really wanna write more songs, a lot more, and I really do hope I've got all the time in the world to do my compositions but I'm so tied down by revision and stuff like tat, making me lose all my precious ideas and creative juices!
Hopefully I can really start my full blast of songs writing over the next few years when I'm in the army, and I really need great frenz around to cause all these insipirations! Thanz pple, especially bro, it's the songs u sent that cause this to happen! Thanz!
Ps: Wish me luck for later's audition!
Tuning in to the new composition