Monday, 16 October 2006

Mugging in process...

Less than 20 days till A's, I'm sure everyone is really mugging with full force now. Let's do it pple, we can de!! Anyway, been mugging out yest at amk library with kris, ks n din. Not too bad though, cause did quite a no. of work, then borrowed Computer music mags too! Really got me into the mood of saving for my very own home recording studio, actually, I just will! Then bumped into pple here n there, first was Sister's frenz then simin n gang! The world sure ain't too big!

Then today, back to mugging in sch liao, but first attended maths mock paper 2 in LT 2, quite okie paper though, n I totally could have completed the paper half hr b4 if not for that stupid question. Anyway, submitted the money for Prom too! Hahaha! So shiok countin all those money, but too bad I'm not the one keeping 'em. Tml is gonna be more mugging so ciao pple!




Ps: To bro, hope ur feeling better from watever that happened.
To all, drink more water cause the stupid haze is back!
Snow Patrol @ Chasing Cars