Sunday, 29 October 2006

Had a total new experience today man, and it really suits me. Okay, the things goes like this, I'm all alone at home cause mum's overseas and dad's working, so tat leaves me alone to do all my stuff.

Went to cut hair, walk around a bit round town, kinda like a break away from all those books that I'm bloody sick of. Then while walking around, found out that I'm actually enjoying this feeling, of being alone, and perhaps in a sense, not tied down by family and all. Dunno why but I kinda like it quite a bit, perhaps it's all the studying that's making me feel this way, but maybe not. Perhaps it's just me bah.

After returning some mags at NLB, headed home in a whole new way. Normally can take a straight bus back for Bugis, but instead, took to YCK and take 70 back. Lol, but fun too, cause havent taken a bus from there, new experience I guess. Then bought some dinner and some stuff for breakfast tml. Feels kinda odd cause normally I won't buy dinner back and eat and like buy breakfast for tml, but enjoying it.

Kz lah, just four more days till A's, but I'm so not gonna study today cause it's rest day!
Atreyu @ Right Side of the Bed