Friday, 27 October 2006

Been mugging the past few days, like wat else can I do man. Watching the counter jump day after day in sch, it really make smy heart pound faster and faster. But I have got to get pass this hurdle no matter what. I want to work and do my best so I don't regard after this.

Anyway, went out for a chat with mindy and nana yest, haha, tpy mac. Lol, talk all the way till 11plus 12. Shiok sia. The next meet out will be after A's and I'll really wanna play like there's no tomorrow after A's. Mahjong, Kbox and loads more.

Oh yah, received my enlisment letter yesterday, intially thought I enlisting on 17 apr, but found out that actually I'm going in on 13, same as bro. Haha, lucky sia, at least got a familiar face arnd. But I still feel it's kinda later than expected cause Jan is actually not a bad time to go in, but nevertheless, can enjoy like siao, while the others suffer in there. Haha.. Indeed, a very long break for me to do lots of stuff, perhaps even go backpacking after Chinese New Year. That, ain't a bad idea.

As for now, A's the target and I'm gonna hit the bull's eye no matter wat, and solid hard!
Sonata Arctica @ Tallulah