Tuesday, 31 October 2006

Just 2 days more, 2 days, can't it get like faster or anything. It's too slow, can someone please speed up the process?! I want to get this over, like NOW!

Been at sch mugging and went for consultation with Ms Jeeva today. Like the whole world is back in sch studying man, and I finally got the name of ht's fren correct, it's actually Ming Yong. Sorry abt getting ur name wrong pal! Haha, anyway, everyone was like sick of studying, and I guess I'm one of them to. I'd rather sit thru the papers then to continue to sit down and study like that.

I want to play, to enjoy, to relax and to do whatever I want. I want this to be over man. Come to think of it, maybe repeating ain't too bad an idea, at least I'll feel more prepared and not as stress, but I don't want to, no way am I going thru this again man. Once is gd enough.

Guess all I can do now is to swallow all my GP notes and hope for the best. Oh and tomorrow's gonna be a rest day, cause I need a break away, seriously.
Skoop on Somebody @ Happy People