Tuesday, 17 October 2006

The countdown continues...

I'm pretty afraid to visit the sch website unless necessary these days, there's this hugh banner staring at me in the face, counting down the pathetic no. of days left till A's. 14 is the no. today. Just 2 moer wks, can u believe it? Well, I'm kinda into mugging mode liao, but still not full swing and not maximising my full capacity. Sometimes I find I kinda get too affected by others especially for mugging. I really needa kick this bad habit out of myself.

Did 3 maths papers today, 1 econs mcq and 1 and a half chem paper 2s cause quite a bit I can't really do. Must do more of econs tml, if not will soon be losing touch. There also seems to be this mysterious atmosphere that fills my surroundings these days, not because of the haze, but just there are some stuff that others know but I don't which I'm getting pretty frustrated over. I'm very curious I admit and really as the saying goes, curiousity kills the cat.

Now I'm really slacking my time away. Also waiting for bro to come online n teach me how to put those ads up onto my blog, I'm such a noob sia. No matter wat I do, the ads just don't seem to appear!



Ps: To bro, come online quick, needa ur help!!
Gary Cao Ge @ Superwoman