Today was a total mess I must say. Was suppose to be out studying at the library alone, and when I got to the library, the tables were mostly gone and only left with a few due to some stupid dog seminar. Watever man. Nevertheless I settle down and found a sit to start mugging. Was suppose to do maths papers today and yet I actually forgot to bring my calculator, foolscape and data booklet. Seriously how bad can the day get.
Nvm tat, went back to sch to look for ht and reb and ended up being drenched when we're going out for lunch. Not only that, I papers were flying around when I started doing work due to the ultimately strong wind that seems like it's always blowing in my face. What dumb luck man.
Anyway, I've got some gd new for bro, the lyrics is finally out and melody almost done. I'm already working on the other songs, so bro if u see this post, remember to get the song from me!
Ps: To bro, get the stuff from me and don't stop sending the songs!
To kris, stop eating mooncake and recover soon!
To sister, Jia you for the upcoming competition!
Sonata Arctica @ My Land