Monday, 23 October 2006

Mug, mug, mug...

Been at sch mugging as usual again. Seems to me that the no. of pple mugging in sch has reduced significantly over the weeks. Anyway, they fenced off the i-space today for some stupid talk or seminar, depriving us of our favourite study area. So had to head to container classrooms to mug.

The gals met with mrs leong for consultation while I mug alone in a corner. Nice and quiet though. But too quiet at times. Then went for lunch at the coffee shop outside sch, and no way am I gonna eat the fried fish bee hoon again, cause I found ants inside the soup. Sucks!

Then had to continue mugging cause I'm really falling behind schedule and must really thank rebecca for helping me out in chem! Oh yes, met kai yuan and found out that physics pple are ending earlier than us, for the first time! Hahaha, 2 days before sia! Gosh! I've got this sudden urge to drop chem and take physics, just for that 2 days advanced break. Haha, I'm out of my mind again.



Ps: Pple, drink more water and take care of urself! Mug hard and happy advance Hari Raya!
Bro, recover soon!
Fish Leong @ 暖暖