Guess what I've been doing for the past half hour? Printing notes for goodness sake. There are just so many stuff to print and with then limited resources that I currently have. It sux big time. I really wanna have a hugh printer that can AUTOMATICALLY print double sided, instead of me having to wait at the com and flip the pages round after printing the odd pages. I'll never wanna be a printing uncle man. Have to face paper the entire day! Sheez..
Still searching for a nice name for the band, and I'm so bloody envious of J1's who just finished their promos or abt to finish cause I've still got a long way, well, not exactly that long, but yah, still a pretty long one ahead. But don't worry, cause after the end of A's, I'll be the one laughing at them. Muahahaha..
Kinda feeling better today, perhaps due to some lame stuff we played in sch, but kinda fun lah. It's the animal game, kinda like ur regular scissors, paper, stone, but not exactly the same as well.. If u wanna learn, feel free to approach me or any Sfivebees.. Lol..
Ps: To bro, U need a new and loud alarm clock man! Hahaha, or u need a morning call every morning? Muahaha.. Oh n keep thinking of the name sia!
To sister, just 3 more days till the showdown at suntec! Must jiayou kz! I'll be rooting for U!
To fivebees hu are sick, Recover soon pple!
Racer X @ Technical Difficulties