Wednesday, 4 October 2006

Countdown to A's

Countdown till A's, 27 days left. It's freaking me out still, not as badly but still very afraid. Despite having many frenz around me trying to console me n calm me down, but I just can't seem to settle down well enough. I'm very afraid, and I've never been so afraid. It's really freaking me out.

Out with lamond today, did a little mugging but spent more time talking then mugging. But at least I can keep myself off mugging mode. It's nice to be around someone who has been through the same path as what you did. It's really nice to listen to other's experience. At least I'm feeling more relaxed. But still, I've got to mug, and hard. No matter wat, I need my grades to be a minimal AAB if not I'll really disappoint myself. I'm afraid I can't even achieve that at the rate I'm going at.

I do hope for a better tomorrow. I really wanna turn back time, and become a mugger when I was in J1, at least I'd secured my foundation. Nevertheless, time waits for no man, so I guess I've just got to work my way till A's liao. Wish me luck pple!
Bon Jovi @ Have a Nice Day