Wednesday, 25 October 2006

Other than mugging, what else can I do sia? As usual, mugging in school today. Hmmm, seems to me like the whole world is back in sch today, well, maybe for my class bah, almost everyone back mugging in sch! I like sia, then got mugging partners to mug, and got mugging mood!

Anyway, finally decided that I shld buy the chemistry 5 year series answers today. Haha, I seriously need it, if not other's will suffer cause I keep hogging onto theirs! Anyway, the book no longer for sale so bookshop auntie gonna photocopy 'em, and I foolishly waited an hr at the canteen for the answers to only wat, 2 years! Apparently she said 10 mins so I thought might as well wait, cause I don't wanna walk back to I-space then walk there again. So grabbed a drink in canteen and played snake. (Casey! If you see this post, I cleared level 30 liao!) Anywa, waited and waited and end up only got 2 yrs, somemore incomplete lah. Must get the rest tml!

Had dinner with gav then here I am, back home. Lol. 8 more days till A's, Stress sia! But also no point stressing up too much, my brain can't take in too much info at once. So yah, that's abt it for now.




Ps: To everyone, drink more water and stay healthy!
To bro, Recover soon, and eat less heaty food!
To JJ, don't so sad lah, cheer up!
To wf, stop staying up and watch Goong, must study!