Monday, 2 October 2006

Countdown to death.

29, this number freaks me out, seriously. Just 29 more days and I'm gonna sit for my A's. Seriously, I feel that I know nuts abt A's now, not to mention that there is only fucked up 29 days left. Seriously JC life sux, and it sux big time.

This is seriously the first time I feel so bloody pissed, so overwhelmed by what I'm abt to face. With so little time left and so much more to accomplish, I do wonder, did I make the wrong decision? Why am I torturing myself, being under this education system? Why am I such a fool and land up in the state I am now. Perhaps if i dare to pursue my dreams then, to take up Mass Comm in NP, things would be different, very different.

I really feel like giving up, I'm really bloody pissed and tired. I'm very stress, very very stress. How I wished I'd entered a poly then, things would be so different. I can't help but whined at this. I know I'm not the only one who's feeling vexed over this, everyone else is. But I just can't help it, I've got to find a place for me to say what I wanna say.
Children of Bodom @ IN YOUR FACE