Monday, 23 October 2006

I need a LONG BREAK!

Bloody hell, this A's is really taking too long to get here! Not that I want it to come quick but I just wanna get it over and done with, seriously. Got loads of stuff planned out, and loads of stuff I wanna do, provided I do not get enlisted that early.

I'm really growing tired of waiting for it to come, and getting tired of all the revision and all the papers, in fact the entire education system! Can't I just live everyday doing what I like to do best, and that's music! I really yearn for my first electric guitar, my first jamming session, my first drum lesson and the list goes on but this is not gonna happen cause A's is in the way.

Trying very hard to not give up at this point of time man. Really got to pull through this tough time! Haiz, enough of complaining and back to mugging I suppose, well, erm, that can wait till tml bah. As for now, I'm gonna chill and no ones gonna stop me!
Kelly Clarkson @ Because of you

Ps: Pple, drink more water and take good care of urself cause the haze ain't going anywhere yet!