Friday, 20 October 2006

Starting to clear up.

Vexed. I've been emo-ing for the past few days, sorry guys, need u all to suffer all the emo-ing with me. I've been trying to laugh, smile and yes to understand.

Firstly, to those whom I've upset, I truly apologise. Everything is getting to me, sch, studies, friends, family. I really wanna talk it all out, but there seems to be a barrier between. pretty much has happened these few days, yes I agree and the problem lies with me. My whole life is a mess.

Next, to thank all those who have tried so hard to cheer me up and stuff like that, kris, ht, wf, ks, mindy n not forgetiing jj, thanz for all the concern and messages. If not for you guys, I think I'd crashed long ago.

My life is a mess. My family is in a mess. This is most probably the first time you hear me mention this. I don't wanna go into details but yah, this is wat is bothering me for the past few days.

Next studies, i'm trying very hard to cram everything into my schedule, all the 2 yrs load of work. I found that I've got so much more to go and there is just not much time left. I'm struggling, really. Staring at the no. of days left is making my heart pound. I'm terrified.

All I can fall back onto are my friends, they're my last support, the group of pple which I can rely on. I'm not the sort who is gd at hiding emotions, so I'd express my every bit of emotion, wat I feel. I'm sorry you guys, for causing so much trouble, and stuff like that.

After talking to so many pple, I think what I've got to do now is to mug hard and toss all the problems aside first. I'll come back to those once I've cleared my A's.

Once again, sorry to all those whom I've hurt and thanz you to those who have helped me along the way.

Lastly, thanz bro.