After such a long break away from resting and from exams, I'm finally getting my momentum for studying back. i'm super happy sia. Alas I'm able to concentrate and work on my work. Think the talk ht gave me really work! Thanz gal!
Went back for sch for gp mock paper today. Can't really concentrate but was a worthwhile practice afterall. They went thru the answers with amazing speed. Like whoa, was so amazed with the gp dept man. Hahaha..
Then went to J8 with dinner with gav, wf n kris. S11 finally back open again! Cool! Cleaner and nicer food! Bump into a sec sch fren of mind but I simply can't remember his name. I'm very bad with names sia. Took 156 back today and I bumped into a RJ gal! Sorry yah! Not on purpose, but after taking a closer look, it's actually my pri schmate that I bumped into! Gosh, couldn't really recognise u michelle! Kz lah, that's abt it for the day liao!
F.I.R. @ Get High