Had a great nite yesterday at Bishan Park with wf, kris, ks n din. Hahaha.. Played with sparkerlers.. Think that's what they're called, and only wf took a lantern. Oh yes, and candles too... Hahaha.. it's really been a long time since I had had so much fun. Really enjoyed it a lot. How I wish more pple were there too. Cause it's gonna be more fun! But nevertheless, thanz guys for making it so fun yesterday!
Now the PSI rating is 128, very bad sia. Don't really wanna go sch study cause firstly, I'll be the only one and the haze is pretty bad. Haiz, really wish someone can accompany to go library to study.. Haiz, if I don't study today then tomorrow cannot study liao... Cause gotta be at Suntec city to support sister! Haiz, but not in any mood to study right now. Sianz..
Ps: Really looking forward to some mugging company. Where did my mugging gang go to?
Bon Jovi @ Complicated