Tomorrow will mark the last official day of life in college. It's Grad Day tomorrow, and I really don't want it to come. Perhaps I shldn't slp, then time won't fly tat fast.
Two years just passed by just like tat. It seems like just yesterday when I first step foot in Nanyang, when the sch campus was still under renovation. The first time I put on my ny uniform feels just like yesterday and the first time I met my CT class was just like a second ago. Time really flies when you're having fun.
I've really enjoyed the 2 yrs in college, with my bunch of frenz, closed buddies that have bonded over time. We've been thru think and thin, braved thru so many exams, had so much fun and laughter. They're always there to share my joy, always there when I'm down. Now, I'm going to leave them, gonna be on my own once again pretty soon but pple, must continue to stay in contact kz! Frenz forever!
I know sometimes I might not be good at words and I know I'm always offending others, but thank you for putting up with me, and helping me when I really needed care and attention. Tml marks our last day together, as 05S5Bees. I wish everyone a great day ahead and may all of us enjoy the day to the fullest!
Home Made Kazoku @ Thank You!