Going to sleep pretty soon and tomorrow's gonna be the very big day leh. The start of A's. It's gonna be a pretty stressful week ahead but guys, pls hang in there kz!
Been out like half the day with ed. Was suppose to be only 2 of us out for coffee and pool, just to slack a little, but bumped into mindy on the train, like who would have thought we would meet each other there man. Anyway, the 3 of us headed for TCC then pool and finally dinner. Haven't felt so relax for such a long time man. Anyway, this will be the life after A's, going out everyday with frenz. I love it sia.
Most people shld be asleep by now I hope, and I will be going to pretty soon, so see you guys tomorrow and all the best loh. Must remember to bring jacket cause it's most prob gonna be kinda cold, and keep a clear mind tomorrow so you can focus the task at hand and give it your very best! JIAYOU!~