Today I finally fell sick after weeks of sleepless nights. Couldn't make it to school today. Feel very empty all of a sudden. Plus had to rot my day away at home.
Come to think of it, it's been quite a while since I fell sick. But seriously what am I thinking sia. Anyway, I changed my genre of songs recently, from mando pop to Jap and English Rock, ranging from soft to rather heavy. I feel like a changed person. LOL. But it because previously I really hated rock music to the core, but now, overnight, I've become a lover of rock. Haha.. wat irony..
Ps: Anyway, prelims will be back on in a few days..
To all NY pple especially to fivebee: Jia You and continue to mug hard!
To ks, kris, ht n wf: Just endure a while more and we'll have a mahjong marathon!
To bro: Hope to jam with u guys after A's! And thanz for the songs! (Kris n Becca too)