Friday, 29 September 2006

Last slacking day

Today really marks the last day for slacking. With only 30 odd days left, there's really not much time to spare. Little time yet loads to be done.

Been slacking to the fullest today, playing around with guitar pro and composing stuff. Long time since I had so much creative stuff coming out from my mine. Guess I'm not the only one, bro too. But anyway, it's been a gd day.

Tomorrow is really the day to start mugging my life away liao, but sadly I'll be mugging alone, cause I don't wanna mug in sch, then bro n ks studying with frenz, wf n kris not free, din n ht unsure. Guess I'm my own then, so amk library, here I come. Kinda sad though cause first time mug without mugging gang, but I guess I must get use to this lah.



Ps: To bro, ultra NEAT composition n try to keep ur creative juices flowing! Mug hard too!
To all, don't get so stressed up and don't throw some impt stuff away just because u can't cope with the stress.
Sonata Arctica @ San Sebastian