Though today is the day when I get back all my results, still manage to have quite a lot of insipiration today! Kinda happy abt tat! So bro, the songs gonna be finished up pretty soon, just the chorus now!! Will send u the completed song asap!
Anyway, back to results.. First paper of the day is Gp, didn't have too mhigh an expectation for it cause I felt I didn't do it well and totally never max my potential, so well, managed to clinch a C6 for it.. Tat, I'm happy.
Then came Econs, well for Econs, kinda mugged a little harder for it and finally I've jumped out of the failing zone and got a D.. Plus a big bonus would be one of my essays was actually able to get a 19/25!
Okay, tat's that, chemistry was next, but the results were already out yesterday so nothing much to worry about. Then maths. A total disappointment. Only got a D for math and a relatively low D, and I mugged so hard for math. After looking thru the paper, found loads of careless mistakes and very simple errors. So I've only myself to blame for that.
Anyway, don't worry abt me, I'm kinda getting over it already, there's seriously no point crying over spilled milk, so yeah.. Been packing all my notes all afternoon, getting geared up for the final lap, for mugging!
Anyway, today's been a relatively okay day, so nothing much to complain abt. Plus insipiration surge really makes me happy!
Ps: To bro, song's almost done! So get ready ur headphones!
To kimmy, cheer up kkz! Don't so sad le! We can mu together and get AAA for A's!
Iron Maiden @ The Trooper