Today is just the bginning of gettin back our prelim results. Got back chemistry today, all three papers and guess what, I actually managed to pass.
Well, I do feel relieve tat I can actually manage a D when I studied the subject the least but I seriously hope that the other subjects would turn out better. Anyway, quite a no. of pple in my class are doing well, or at least better than wat I'm getting but anyway, I really hope I can score a lot better for A's. This chemistry paper, if not for my mcq, I'll died long ago...
Tomorrow's gonna be the big day where we get back ALL the papers!! Omg, I think I'll need some medicine to strengthen my heart for that. Cause I seriously can't take any shocks any more. So all the best everyone!
Ps: To bro, the song is under construction and shld be ready soon, just got a surge of insipration today!
To ks n ht, continue to jiayou and do not get discourage kz! We will mug together de!
Atreyu @ Bleeding Mascara