Today is the day when I finally compensated for the past few days of slacking.. Been out studying with the usual gang again... Hahaha.. Ht, kris, kimmy n me..
The days are running short yet I've still got no self control over certain stuff, in fact, I feel I've once again lost control. I really wanna clear this stack of stress but all it seems to do is to pile up to a greater height. Well tat's that..
Something took me by surprised just yesterday... Speechless I must say, yet I'll not mention wat... Today was another day where I lived in disappointment.. I know there's a reason over it but I just can't seem to get over it.
It's getting colder, my heart I mean.. Yet there is nothing I can do.. Nothing...
Seriously, it's kinda hard to try to feel happy when u're truly not, but I have to cause it's no time to take those things into account for now.. Not now.. All I wish now is I can get a grip with my live, and move on, ahead...
Numb is all I feel, joy seems distant, yet there is nothing I can do...