Wednesday, 20 September 2006

Com finally fixed!!

After dunno how many months of waiting and using the laptop, my com is finally fixed! Omg, seriously I think since midyrs my com was down and only till sat did i message my uncle asking him to come down and take the com out of my house to repair!

And alas, his magic fingers did the work, and so did my pocket.. Hahaha... But nevertheless, it's fixed and I bloody happy about it! Can finally print stuff, play dota, do everything that I couldn't do with the laptop! Hahaha...

But a sad thing is, why didn't it come earlier cause I spend my entire day rotting at home today! Other than doing pull-ups, push ups, chatting and playing minesweeper, I did nothing! Coudln't even be bothered to cook lunch for my self, not to say go out and "da bao". But anyway, now I can spend all the time I have in the world in front of my com playing, playing and... wat's that...

Shucks, got work to do.. Mrs lim has set us some assignments and she's gonna see the weaker students! Omg, I bet I'm so gonna be one of them. And yah, till then, before the message comes and I start repending! It's gonna be fun, fun and more fun!!



Ps: To 5bees, enjoy this few days of rest but still remember to do the work that we have to do!
To din, recover soon!!
Dragonforce @ Fury of the storm