Saturday, 9 September 2006

Airforce COMPASS test!

Was at CMPB yesterday morning for to attend the Compass test for pilot selection at 8 in the morning. And u guys shld know where CMPB is lah! It's at Harbourfront!

Got there asap and was almost late then bump into Chris, my bowling senior at the entrance.. Haha.. Shocked I was! But more surprise is gonna come. Next saw Joel, my bowling senior and then chun boon, my teammate in bowling! Are they trying to recruit bowling pple or wat?! Anyway, ernest will be there as well but on a different day! Hahaha.. It's a small world after all.. And saw yuan xian from zhss too..

The test was fun, had to coordinate my hand, legs and brain all at the same time.. Mutlitasking lah.. Haha.. But overall, fun is all I can say.. Would like to get into this scheme if possible, cause only 20 per year will get in, so hopefully I can pass this and move on to the other parts..

Also, been mugging non-stop, even yesterday, went to CMPB then fly back to school to mug.. Today went school study as well then after go chinatown with mum and met at kris place in the evening to mug again.. I'm turning into a muggerholic liao!

Must seriously chiong all my fav stuff after prelims.. I've set like 3 days to slack fully and back to work after that. First day will be mahjong marathon with fivebees, then next day meet up with bowling kakis and lastly leave some time for myself to catch on some stuff and to relax as well..

Really hope prelims end quick cause I hate seeing everyone so stressed up, especially my closest pals!

Pple, cheer up kz! Will always be behind u!