Saturday, 23 September 2006

Eat ur heart out!

Out today for buffet session with Din n kimmy at orchard cine's Suki sushi (gav calls it sucky sushi though, lol) Anyway, ate loads today sia and the food ain't as bad as i thought. But this buffet is so gonna prevent me from eating anymore buffets in th near future sia.

Then after, met Gav and went to cine again to play at the E2Max gaming zone. Got into the room called Barracks. Hahaha.. Got Xbox and 2 Pcs there!! But seriously felt so noob cause it's our first time there and we know nuts lah. But anyway, had loads of fun on the xbox with kimmy whereas the other 2 went on playing dota!

Then met jansen n jamie then headed to ViLaGe for dinner! LoL! Eating again!! Had waffle there with tiramisu ice-cream!! Yum! n guess hu I met there? Sugi Ge!! Hahaha! If he never call me, I wouldn't have seen him lah! i kinda blind on the road! Then message khim tat I saw Sugi and he told me tat Lao Da working at Heeren but by the time Lao Da replied, I already left Heeren! Hahaha.. But he told me not too meet him cause he now botak cause going army next month! Hahaha.. Jia you loh Lao Da.

Then headed down to Coffee Bean @ Paragon, and ordered something tat I haven't tried, Belgium Chocolate blended.. Hmmm, not too bad.. Then saw Jun jie there with his frenz! Haha.. So we actually quite got "yuan" sia! Hahaha... So the group chat till 10 plus then took a train back!

At amk, guess hu I meet this time.. Hahaha.. Seng and chee lin! Lol.. They also been out the whole day! hahaha.. Seriously lah, so qiao one! Hahaha.. then now after a shower, I'm here typing this post!

Gotta go back to sch pretty soon, on tuesday in fact to get back our results for chem! So must enjoy these few days loh!



Ps: To bro, don't so sad le! Cheer up a bit kz and try to sort things out!
To sister, I'm praying very hard now and wish tat u can get into top 20! Jia you!
YUI @ Life