Thursday, 28 September 2006

Mooncake Frenzy!

Today was kinda boring till the later part of the day I suppose. Went to sch for lectures as usual then had an "all guys" lunch, cause all the gals were busy mugging in sch. Then came back home and packed all the rest of my notes, sorting them out into different subjects and stuff like tat. And alas, I got them all sorted out.

Anyway, met mum at bishan for dinner then headed off to buy mooncake before bringing them over to my gram's place. Got to gram's place and chatted with 'em for quite sometime, it's been quite sometime since I seen my aunts n uncles. N guess wat, my uncle bought me a cap to add to my collection, a cap from IMF! Whoa, that's a real surprise! I was still wondering since when my uncle went overseas.. Hahaha, anyway, the cap is nice with the IMF logo on it, but I'll keep it as usual instead of wearing. So tat's abt it for today pple!



Ps: To bro, don't give up now, last lap le! Must start studying on sat ah!
To kris, recover soon and take care!
H.I.M. @ Under the Rose