Just like the title of this post, I seriously wanna slack in peace! Just 1 last paper that's gonna be taken on monday, yet I can't seem to relax at all sia.
Today has been quite a long yet stressful day. Was back in school early in the morning for the chemistry paper 2 whcih I had to sit thru with gastric pain, seriously what the heck lah. Then had to suffer the horror of waiting in school for econs to come. Mugged in the i-space with the gang, seriously I can't get anything in my mine then, been slacking throughout the entire studying session. Then came econs, which I must say I'm kinda impressed at my brain today, I didn't waste too much time thinking and jumped straight into the question, understanding what they want. Seriously speaking, that's an achievement for me.Wrote a total of 14 pages and what I'm most happy about is what I studied all came out!!
After these tiring day out at school, the gang and I took a cab down to kimmy's place! OMG! Kimmy's place lah, in YISHUN!! Had quite a lot of fun there but I still can't take my mind off studying. The thought of statistics keep coming to my mind! The horror I had to suffer throughout our entire mahjong session, and seriously speaking, I'm kinda feeling guilty now, that I slacked just and not study. But nevermind that, tomorrow will be a greater day ahead and I'll mug at full force sia! And that's a promise not to be broken!
Ps: To all, rest well cause we've still got a paper to finish on monday! Jia you!
Iron Maiden @ Rainmaker