Monday, 25 September 2006

Back to the good old days of mugging!

Today marks the last day of relaxation for me, as well as many others. So a group of us went out to have buffet lunch at seoul garden. OMG!! Buffet once again. Anyway, just sat there and chowed down on loads of food. Tat's abt it for lunch. Oh forgot to mention hu was present, me, gav, mence, kris, ks, ht, din, j n j.

Then after, headed down to Ks plac to play mahjong and ps2. Was finally able to forget some unhappy stuff at the mahjong table. Seems to me tat "qing chang shi yi, du chang de yi" the logic really works. LOL.. Me and my chinese again. Anyway, kinda won todays game, for once, I repeat, for once. Then now here I am, sitting in front of my com and trying to print stuff so I can get ready to mug again.

Anyway, I manage to buy a new bag on sun @ suntec. Kinda happy abt that, Adidas okay.. Hahaha.. Then met jo at bugis yesterday and today once again at j8.. Lol... So qiao.. Anyway, tat's abt it liao. Guess subsequent post will be less frequent cause it's back to a muggers life le!

Ps: To bro, will try to come up with something nice for the song!
To all, all the best for tomorrows results! Press on!!
Iron Maiden @ For the Greater Good of God