Been slacking for the past few days, and now my whole world revolves around my computer. Not tat it's fixed, I'm spending 24-7 infront of it. I'm sleeping on top of my com, playing dota all night long, chatting on msn, listening to music and writing my compositions... Everything, I'm even having my meals infront of it lah! But nevertheless, all these slacking activities are coming to an end pretty soon...
Just went to litespeed to take a look at the announcements and saw the results for chem mcq.. Jaw-dropped when I saw my results. A 29 for chemistry mcq! Omg, tat only happens in my dream sia. I've been failing chem mcq, if not just barely passing it for the past year and now I've ace it! Omg, unbelieveable! I'm really praying hard for my other papers liao. Hopefully all will turn out fine and perhaps my dream of triple Cs in prelims will come true... And bloody hell there are loads of pple scoring more than 33! N quite a no. all ex-zhonghuarians! Omg... cannot slack liao, must mug and I wanna join them too!!
Ps: To bro, congrats on the results and jia you for the rest of the papers!
To fivebees, do not be discouraged at the results if u did not do so well cause the real challenge is yet to come!
X Japan @ Rusty Nail