Seems to me that the various departments are getting more and more creative in setting their papers liao. So creative that I can't seem to do the questions. It's like I felt prepared yet the papers thinks otherwise.
Other than that, my class guys and I seem to be having sleepless nights.. Guess it's due to the immense stress that we're all under now. It's like no matter how u toss and turn u just can't get to slp. I'm sick and tired of counting sheeps or reading ur old textbooks that are actually suppose to bore u to death. I'm getting immune. Perhaps I shld seek the help of slping pills. But I'm afraid I'll not be able to wake up. Perhaps I shld try wat bro did, drink some cough mixture.
Next, Happy Bdae to Kris!! And "thanz" for tempting me to play mahjong! Now I feel so guilty sia. So now trying to mug. Anyway, hope u like the present we shared! And hope u enjoyed the day too!
Ps: Bro! Thanz for all the songs!