Sunday, 19 November 2006

These 2 days have been very enriching for me I must say.. Been like everywhere..

Kkz, yesterday was like my audition day for my performance at PA.. I was competing like against a guy hu's performing at mu chuan lah, professional singer hu's timing is super! But the only flaw is his singing is kinda "oily", so i manage to make it thru, thanks to quite a no. of pple for putting in a word for me.. So pple! Catch me @ Singapore Conference Hall on 23rd Dec with People's Association's Youth Chinese Orchestra. Will be performing a song with them! A one in a lifetime experience for me man, sing with CO playing. Cool.

Speaking of CO, high chance I'll be joining 'em pretty soon too. Haha, finally can fulfill my dream of being in CO liao!

Oh yes, and today went to Vivo with mum and so sorry Brynner, I went back on our promise but nvm, I'll bring u arnd when we go there next time, I got the place figured out in 2 hrs. It's not exactly tat big I find. At least not as big as those in KL. Only manage to buy a t-shirt from Pull & Bear. Spotted some nice shoes that I can wear for Prom as well as normally day out. Shld be going back to get 'em real soon.

Then had lunch at Raffles City cause Vivo was just too packed and saw a nice bag from NB. Cheap too, just 45 bucks. Shld be getting that too! Then met da jie, hump, philip at suntec to watch da jie's bro's drum performance. Shiok sia. And I'll be picking 'em up soon too. Then sean joined is later and headed down to my dad's resturant as usual for dinner. Long time since we met sia. Like it's been 7 mths liao. Really cant wait for our next mahjong session and more gatherings. Most prob will have mj marathon at da jie's place on Christmas eve, then can bring presents to exchange liao. Haha.

For now, must rest up cause it's another 2 days out for next 2 days. I'm seriously gonna run out of cash at this rate. Jialat, I wanna strike 4D~! Lol




To bro, cheer up man, it's not as bad as you think. Sort things out and it'll clear up.
Van Fan @ I believe