Alas pple, I'm back. Loads happened for these past few days. So now I shall tell u bit by bit.
Monday, went out with mindy and supposingly nana as well, but last min she tell us she got mahjong session liao so can't join us. Sianz.. PS us.. Nvm, then was at orchard so just walk here and walk there and ed joined us a little later in the afternoon when mindy was trying to catch some soft toys at the arcade, then we headed down to ps for our "tea-break" which was korean food. Gosh, wat a light tea-break it was sia, then after, went to play pool again, cause someone, like someone is getting addicted to pool. Alas after pool, we headed down for somemore food at this new resturant at city link, New York New York. Very nice food there sia, and all three of us totally agreed. Cause the food's really nice. Was too full to have any cotton candy though. But nvm, I'll be there the next time, ready to have the cotton candy.
Tuesday morning, I had to wake up bright and early cause meeting ed for breakfast then met weijie at my house tat bus stop to go bowling. We were so early, like half an hour early at Lavender Mrt so had to wait for xiong to get there before we can head off for Star Bowl. It's like so cheap lah, the rates at star bowl, 1 buck per game b4 2. Oh yes, mindy joined us there too. SO we bowled and bowled and I must say I'm a natural at spinning, top the charts for total pinfall and like 5 out of 7 games. Hehe.. Will improve somemore once we start lesson with Jerome at csc. After lunch, I rushed down to Somerset cause it's casey's bday at kbox. When I finally got there, found out that I was the only one from campus and ziwen will join us later. Gosh, wat happened to the other 18! So was sabo-ed by casey to sing this and that, I'm a bloody cd player lah! Haha.. After ziwen got there, we decided to sneak out to play pool, cause casey like took our phones so we'll be uncontactable, which is a gd thing. Found out at the pool table that my jump shots are seriously improving and I'm way better at 9 ball then at 8. Anyway, got back to the room and not long after we got back, the bdae cake came in and Happy Bdae Casey! U're finally like... 15! Haha.. After cutting cake and all, went to meet ed and the rest for dinner near csc, before heading down to Archaepoliogo. I'm becoming an alcoholic. Gosh. Then chat, and chat and like whoa, we actually managed to catch a bus home. Haha.. That explains how early we left lah.
Wednesday was a total bad day for me. Woke up in the morning with bad headache, fever, gastric, and muscle cramps. Totally have no idea what caused the gastric and headache. Can't be a hangover cause I only drank 1 glass yesterday. So had to stay home all day. Even walking arnd the house seems like a tough task for me lah. Gosh. Then like so many pple ask me to go out when I can't. Tat's so sad. But must be thankful I never fall ill during exam period.
Today, well, blogging now as u can see.. It's almost 12 le, so most prob go cook up some lunch then stay home and rot bah, unless someone ask me go out. Haha.. Kkz, go make lunch liao. Ciao
Kelly Clarkson @ Because of You