Took chem P2 this morning and just came home from econs P3. Well, analyse time though. Chem was alright but like what we like to say, Cambridge just gets more and more creative each year. They simply tied all the questions up and there were like 7 marks just on definitions. WTH!
Then econs. Speechless. Speechless I say. All I can do now is hope and pray that P1 n 2 will be a breeze for me so that I can pull up my already screwed up marks. It's a total nightmare out there in the exam hall. Haiz, now it's just time to rest well and gear up for tml. At least my worst fear aka today is over. And it sure ended freaking me out.
Looking on the bright side though, just 3 more papers and I'm free! Now it's econs mcq all the way!
R&B @ Lucky Charm