I love the sea! Gosh, after that few hours of DB-ing, really makes you feel like superman. Loads of pple at the watersports club and loads of experience rowers. Loads of fun, laughter, peace and joy..
As usual, breakfast with ed then head off to Kallang Mrt to meet the pple from safra. Then after some briefings, got to the paddle and paddle off, messy at the start but you just get better as time goes by. All the way from Kallang River to Esplanade and back. It's fun, and more fun. Then there was a race to three, well, so they kinda mixed us around with the more experienced rowers and well, my boat kinda came in twice 2nd and once 1st, not too bad sia. But if not for the extra work of the more experienced rowers, couldn't have made it that far.
Anyway, considering if I shld join them permanently though, cause really got to put in committement for trainings and stuff. Every week would be 2 land and 1 sea training. Hmmm.. Considering the fact that I'm having rehearsals every week, perhaps this would have to wait but I wouldn't deny that this is a great way to train up for NS.. Anyway, tat all for the day, too shag for anything else.. Tml's gonna be another long day cause bowling tml at star bowl with the usual pple, except a few new additions from vj bowl, ashwin and keefe, oh yeah, yuan as well.. Ks lah, Ciao pple!