Wednesday, 8 November 2006

Kinda just woke up from my afternoon nap. Like kinda first time I'm actually able to sleep in the afternoon. Guess the conditions were alright then, kinda full after lunch with gang at amk, raining, and not enough sleep the night before.

Anyway, just finished Chem P3 this morning, and whoa am I surprised. It didn't kill me like I thought it actualli would. Guess chem was my least prepared subject this time round. There were only a few parts that I'm not exactly confident in. Tat's a relieve.

Just 4 more examination days till end of A's. I'm so gonna party like mad man. I've kinda written out my agenda for post-A's activities already. Quite a no. of stuff to do. And I'll be spending quite a large sum of money altogether, so I'd guess I'd better get a job then.

Tml's maths P2, hope it's not gonna surprise me like what P1 did. I hate this kind of scenarios when I go in full force and full of confident and come out disgusted and disappointed. Anyway, tat's all for now. Ciao people.
Dragonforce @Dawn over a New World