Thursday, 16 November 2006

Bye bye econs and hello to freedom... Pretty soon though..

Just took econs P1 n 2 today and both papers were do-able I would say, and I felt pretty alright at the end of the papers.. Perhaps my dream can come true in the end. Anyway, was out with ed again.. Haha.. Two lonely guys.. LOL.. Don't think too far you pple..

Anyway, was out for dinner at this new Jap resturant at City Link.. Hmmm... Don't try though, it's kinda a weird combi of Jap and Western so it taste kinda odd.. Then headed down to Marina for pool and after that, to Archaepoliogo at circular.. Tried their house brew, not bad.. Had chocolate Martini as well, phew, thankfully ht not there, if not she'll freak out.. Then sat and tok crap for hours and yeah, now I'm back here blogging abt it..

Just 1 last paper to go and I'm real excited abt it.. Cause it's mcq.. And after tat paper, it's more pubbing and will be staying up all nite long! For now.. Shld try to go slp liao.. Ciao
F.I.R. @ Get High