Finally, I think I'm fully recovered liao! Wohooo! Can continue with my hols activities liao!
Been stoning at home the whole day, well most of it. Went to Parkway Parade for dinner with mum, but seriously, pls do not go there pple, cause there is nothing there plus, loads of KIDS! I dislike noisy brats like those I encountered today. Screaming and shouting down the sidewalks. Gosh, don't their parents teach them anything?
Then went down to Marina cause there's simply nothing interesting to shop or at least walk around at PP. Oh yes, good news cause I finally found the jeans I'm looking for. Evisu Jeans, made and hand painted in Japan. Found out that Puma is actually selling 'em, but the price is sure steep, 200++ for a pair.. Sheez.. There goes my allowance.. Better save up for it I guess..
Then popped by Raffles City and I bought the New Balance bag I saw the other day, at a 20% discounted rate in fact. Thank goodness I didn't buy the other day, if not will have wasted some money.. Anyway, ate some horrible chendol and now having a very bad gastric.. No more chendol for me sia..
Anyway, tml's gonna be a long day, cause it's AIA Bowling Masters in the morning so gonna go and watch at Mount Faber then got PA rehearsal at 4 plus.. Long day ahead loh.. Gotta go rest.. Ciao pple!
Westlife @ Mandy