Saturday, 25 November 2006

Been an absolutely long day sia.. Was out since morning till just now.. Was at Mount Faber watching the AIA Opens.. Like it's an all out Team Singapore Training ground.. Damn sianz lah, everywhere you turn you see pple from Team Singapore.. Nevermind tat, nice breakfast as usual down at Mount Faber.. Oh yeah, Jack Wong was there, hmmm, those who bowl shld know who I'm talking abt, then Annuar also.. Usual pple lah..

Kkz.. Out of tat many bowlers, only got 2 spinners, 1 of each gender.. Lol.. Pathetic, like wat happened to the rest of the spinners? But nevermind, at the end of the day, Spinners still won the Open Men's Category.. Well for the Women's category, just some gal from Team Singapore lah.. Yawnz..

Then went down to PA for rehearsal.. Jialat liao, my I Believe becoming a rock rendition liao.. Tat's not meant to be lah.. Hmmm.. Guess I shld filter some rock and metal out of my mp3 and put in some chinese pop.. I'm losing the pop feel.. Plus no feeling! This is like bad.. Hmmm.. Perhaps shld ask her to stand there then sing to her better.. Hahaha.. Then can get feel liao.. Anyway, practise was okay.. but still got loads to touch up though.. Had nice prata dinner despite the slight drizzle.. Nevertheless, enjoyable day out cause she's there.. so yeah..

Well pple, tat's abt it for now.. Gotta rest early cause got DB orientation tml at kallang.. Ciao!
LeeHom @ Forever Love