A's is finally over! YOHOOOOO! I'm damn hyper until now sia! It ended yesterday with a bang! Can really tell that everyone is so glad it's finally over, but I do feel kinda empty though.. Hahaha..
Oh and this is my new template! How you guys find it? Haha.. A new template for a new start.. How's that?
Anyway, was out with gang after chem paper 1 yesterday. Met gav, ht, kris, wf, sally, reb and din at J8 then headed down to Heeren for dinner. Met Jamie there too, then went for Korean food.. Seriously not gd sia.. Highly not recommended..
Then like gals always do, they went round shopping.. So we guys just hung out at HMV loh.. No choice.. Haha.. Then it's Acid Bar at Somerset.. Nice environment and the guy hu performed there ain't that shabby too.. Impressed I must say.. But end up we kinda found the place too noisy so headed down back to Circular Rd..
Wanted to go to Archaepoliogo but it's crowded and no seats so we hop to another pub, in fact, a Karaoke pub just next to VA, it's called RestRoom.. Haha.. Not tat bad, cheap, gd service and got songs to sing! Haha.. Kinda my kind of place.. Oh yeah, and Jansen n kimmy joined us too.. While Reb and sally left.. So we just chilled there with a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label and sang, and pool-ed.. It's wasn't till 2 plus when we finally paid up and went to sit down at Singapore River just like the other time.
Thanz guys! It's really been a fun nite out and I'm really looking forward for the next one, and I suppose that's after Prom leh! As for now, play hard pple cause we've come a long way mugging so it's time to relax and enjoy! Ciao pple!
To Reb n Din, must continue mugging and do ur best in the upcoming paper!
To all those hu have not ended their exams, all the best and Jiayou!
To Sally, Happy Belated Bdae!
F.I.R. @ Lydia