Thursday, 30 November 2006

Been packing thru stuff today cause really ran out of money to go out liao.. It's been almost 2 weeks since A's ended and I kinda feel tat I've had enuff fun and I wanna go back to sch..

But there no longer is a sch to return to till next year March.. I guess gav and kris are both right.. It's starting to get lonely out here.. I missed the days when we're still mugging in school, having lessons together as a class and well being together.. Now, there's just this huge ocean that divides us all.. I seem to no longer talk much on msn, loads lesser than during sch days and the no. of pple online is really getting pathetic.. Kinda took me quite sometime to finally realised..

Perhaps some are still having fun, others might just be lazy to come on, or maybe some could have found a job already.. I really wanna turn back time, I really dig those days we spent together, standing arnd for half hour, thinking of where to eat.. The times when we look for a place to mug, the temptations we had to resist when we were mugging out.. Those were the days, but now.. It feels so empty..

I guess the next official mini gathering I can look forward to is Prom.. Hope you guys bought your stuff together loh! Sorry for being unable to join you all for shopping.. I really wanna see you all soon!
张智成 @ 很想你