Time is 1052 and just less than a day away, I'm finally gonna be free! Gosh... I can't wait for it to happen and it'd better come quick cause I've got loads planned out..
Lets take a look at Sam's To-Do List after A's!
1. Dye my hair!
2. Buy electric guitar with gav n kris
3. Jam, jam and more jam
4. Join a DB team
5. Hopefully fivebees trip to Genting is still valid cause I wanna go!
6. Shop for Prom clothes and go to Prom
7. Learn and write in Jap
8. Get music equipments for home recording
9. Learn how to drive
10. Attend 2 star kayaking with JJ
11. Rock-moc 1 star
12. Get a job
13. Mahjong sessions!
14. Kbox sessions!
15. Gathering with loads of pple from pri sch till jc
16. More bowling and bowling lessons!
17. Vocal lesson time
18. Prepare for LCM exam
19. Learn how to drive
20. Buy PS3
21. .... and lots more to come!
Haha.. Tat's a lot of stuff to be done and if any of u interested in any of the activities mentioned e.g. jamming, bowling or mahjong, can just give me a buzz and I'll be right down (if I'm free)
And for now.. Tat's abt it.. Guess I'll continue slacking then go to bed early cause tml gpnna be a fun day!
F.I.R. @ Fly Away