Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Feeling better

Feeling loads better! Like finally, I'm lifted of pain and headaches!! But it still lingers on... Sadly..

Anyway, before I forget!!

To all taking A Levels!!!

ALL THE BEST AND BEST OF LUCK!! MAY YOU GET STRAIGHT As!!!

And I'm so happy, cuz, hahaha.. well, only a few of you know why I would be super happy...

Let's just say that, when I thought it was never going to be, and it couldn't have been, it came, and surprised me, it really did brighten up my day and lifted me of pain temporarily.. How I'd wish the person came personally, but it's really the thought that counts, really, it really matters to me.. To a pisces, a little something from someone special will keep them happy, for at least weeks.. And a little act to them, is like heaven sent....

And I'd say thanks a lot to that particular person and I LOVE U LOADS!!!