I've got to start work again, got another project with me this time.. Will be writing a song for one of the upcoming local movies.. I've got to make this my gest work in order to make a name for myself in this industry!
It's not easy to say write and start immediately.. I need that spark to start writing, and the love from a certain someone to make the song even more perfect, but I'm lacking love, lacking loads of love, from the one I love, so what to do leh?
In any case, this is suppose to be quite a sad song, so maybe my current mood will actualli aid me in writing this song bah? But I really want to be writing happy love songs instead! I'm kinda tired of writing sad, songs, songs of heart break, lost and all that.. I want to write happy stuff!!!