Just the weather these days, so unpredictable, just like how life is all about, unpredictable and filled with uncertainty. . .
Took this when I went out pubbing the other time, I enjoy nightlife, well, not really that much in Singapore cuz there isn't much to do here, but still I love the serenity of the night and the peacefulness it brings.
It just seems to have it's way to soothe my soul. . .
Now that's me, with slightly longer hair leh. I'm definitely very glad about that! Well it's more or les 6 months into the army for me already and just another 1year and 4 months to go. It'll be over real soon..
.
.
.
.
.
.
I HOPE>>>
Now that's me and Kris on one of our class gatherings, the night when the few of us went to Acid to just chill and listen to some great performances that they have there..
.
.
.
And the truth is, they only sing english stuff and I'm actually enjoying it.. Can you imagine??
Erm, well, sorry about the shadow there.. No skill lah.. Haha.. But at least it's a picture that marks one of the class outings that we have..
.
.
.
Now that reminds me, KRIS!! HT!! Where are the rest of the photos?!
*
*
*
*
*
It's been quite a long time since I've blogged, around 1 month odd if u look at the last post.. Well for once I'm becoming happier by the days and weeks to come, maybe cause I've settled quite a number of problems... I really haven't felt so for a very long time already..
It's been quite a long time since I've blogged, around 1 month odd if u look at the last post.. Well for once I'm becoming happier by the days and weeks to come, maybe cause I've settled quite a number of problems... I really haven't felt so for a very long time already..
Had loads of gatherings in the past month, meet fivebees quite a no. of times, and I met E6 pple as well, there're a bunch whom I have kinda lost contact with but at least everyone still kinda looks the same when I met them. Glad that everyones doing well.. Caught up with Lamond too, and thanks loads for the treat bro! Haha, it's my treat the next time we meet! But don't expect like Buddha Jump over the Wall or anything along that line..
I'm not even getting paid every month.. It's only allowance that I'm getting! Haha..
Oh and a point to note, Facebook is real fun!!
Yes, before I actually forget, thanks loads to everyone who has been asking about how I've been and showing concern for me. Thanks a lot you guys.. Just a little update on my condition now.. Now, I'm diagnosed with Ezcema, Migraine, and they scan and found a cavity in my brain area, but nothing life threatening yet so don't worry too much! And i'm undergoing Iontophorisis every week to keep my hands dry and free from sweating.. For once my hands can actually be dry when i bowl.. It's a dream come true I'd say..
And I bought a voice recorder recently to keep track of my song compositions and do some simple recording of my voice and the songs that I'm practising on, to correct my own pitching and to further improve my skills.. I'd really wanna become a PRO in singing, as well as song composing, but that can only be accomplished through years of hard work.. So, there's still loads I'd need to do!
And I'm saving up for a home recording studio loh! Need quite a bit of equipment to at least come up with a simple one... Mixer, Mic, Mic stand, Keyboard, Amp... Well, there are some equipments for a start..
And yes, the countdown is still on the run.. Let's see.. It's gonna be another 493 days till I O.R.D. and another 506 days before my 21st bdae.. It's gonna be a very significant 21st for me, cause I've decided on something that I'm gonna do then, something that's going to change my life entirely.. Well it's for me know and you to wait and find out in another 506 days!
As for now, take gd care people and see you real soon!
REMEMBER TO DROP ME A TAG ON MY TAG BOARD!!




