Friday, 19 October 2007

Missing those Days..

It's been almost a year since I've graduated from Ny.. I really miss that place.. It's a place where I really felt a sense of belonging and everything is so pure and true..

Occasionally I'll take a look at the schools website and just happened to browse through the photos for this years graduation ceremony. I'll always remember mine, always.


This is the class of 05S5B on our graduation day in NY..

This isn't anything spectacular or amazing, it's just a simple picture of the class, but just this picture alone speaks a thousand words. It writes all the feelings and all the experiences we've gone thru as a class. From orientation 2 to Promos, to PW till our final judgement, A levels, these are all the things we've been thru as a class, as a whole.

There maybe times when tempers flare or when we argue, but there are also time when we laughed and joked about every single thing under the sun. From Netball, to mahjong, from birthday celebrations to Chemistry lessons.. These are the times we spent together.. Together as a class..

No matter where everyone maybe now, in Uni, working or serving their national service, I'm sure these are days which we'll all keep and treasure in our hearts for these are times when we spend together..

I miss every single one, every single one of you! All the fun and laughter, all the jokes or loads of exam papers that we had to go through with.. I'll always remember and never forget..

I hope that all you guys are doing well, and that you'll keep this piece of memory close to your heart, and never forget that we were once Sfivebees, and will ALWAYS BE...