I found something very interesting and worth watching just, and I really laughed my head off at all the funny moves and crazy things my class did, yes, we, 05S5B!
Can you believe it, it's been almost a year since we've all graduated from NY, like, it just seems like yesterday, it feels as if yesterday I just stepped into a classroom filled with strangers, and I was late too!! I couldn't find my classroom on the first day! OMG.. So malu!
It's like we just did our first draft for PW, mugged for promos together, celebrated each others bdae with Rebecca's home-made cheese cake! [Thanks Reb for all the cakes!!!], tried to force chocolate down huiting's mouth.. All the fun and laughter, I remembered them all...
The times we ran together for buses, the times we ran for together with Din to press him on, the days we spent playing mahjong at Kristal's place, the days we awaited 'Tempura Day' aka Friday to come, those were just the days...
It happened all too soon, now the gals are in uni or working, the guys in army, not forgetting our very own Xinli taking his A's!! All the best xinli!! Yes, we've come this far, as a class, as friends..
I hope this friendship will last, 5 years, 10 years, till we get married, till we have our children, till we're all too old that with grand kids and all! I really love you guys!
Oh and we're meeting up tml, I dunno what you have planned for us kimmy but I cant wait to meet you guys tml!