Gosh, I'm bored or what, 3 post in a day.. I bet you smell a fourth is coming up pretty son loh... Well, maybe you're rite, and maybe you're not? That will just have to depend..
Anyway, I'm here blogging again is cause I can't seem to get any ideas for my song, and my neighbour upstairs (HELLO PEOPLE) is ripping their house apart I suppose.. They just keep drilling, and drilling and drilling, I can't enjoy any peace and quiet at home! Gosh, hello! I'm a sick kid here, and sick people requires all the peace and quiet they can get!
I can't do any home recording with all the drilling, neither can I nap, and there's no one on msn to talk to! This is really boring me to death! My fav application on facebook is down, and I'm done blog hopping.. Guess I should start friendster hopping then!
I am really a bored kid..