Saturday, 20 October 2007

Izzit Just Me & My Imagination..

Days have passed, I think it's just me, just me and my imagination...

I havent been myself lately, for I think of her all day and nite, waiting for every single call and every sms...

Each time we talk I'd feel that I'm in love, or should I now say that, I imagine that I'm in love... I wonder, how long is this going to last, and how long will I get this infatuation over and done with. I'm sick of this being so lob-sided..

Love isn't fair, that I'm certain, but love hasn't been fair for me for at least 5 years of my life, I'm sick of feeling for the other party but receiving none in return.. It's just, unfair.

I've longed for someone to hold, someone whom I can turn to when in doubt, someone who will be there for me when crisis strikes, but now, that certain someone, is nothing but a fog, a cloud of smoke that is starting to disappear before my eyes.. Maybe, I should stop being such a fool, maybe I should just forget about all these, forget about everything that has been done.

I should forget about what we've spoken about over the phone, chatted over msn, messaged through sms, all the concerns, and all.. All the..
Well.. It's about time I'd wake up from my dream..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wake Up Sam, just wake up...