Thursday, 11 October 2007

Falling again..

Once again, I think I'm falling in love..

I cant stand a minute without hearing the other parties voice, and I really wanna see her every day, every night, every single second of my life..

Apart from cute, it's still cute.. And I love the reaction of her's.. It's really one of a kind..

But the best thing is that, we know each other for less than a week and I think I'm falling again...

Maybe it's the stars that's playing a trick.. I can't wait to talk on the phone again.. And just for less than 1 week we can talk abt anything under the sun, how amazing is that..

Well.. Enuff of the Gaga-ness.. I shld double confirm, or in fact, triple confirm if it's mutual or just me and my own thinking.. I hope we both feel the same way and think on the same frequency.. Haha.. Wish me luck then...